So what better way to celebrate Spring than with a dessert that is dirt inspired? I LOVE this recipe! I always look forward to eating it when I see it at parties. This is also a favorite recipe with toddlers and it makes a great dessert for parties.
- instant chocolate pudding
- oreo or other chocolate cookies
- whipped topping
- snack sized plastic bags
- gummy worms
- Make and refrigerate the instant chocolate pudding with your child.
- Then have them separate the oreo cookies and scrape off the cream with a small spatuala or spoon.
- Put the cookies in one pile and the cream filling in another. For an easier recipe, or for the cookie separation and just let your toddler crumble the entire cookie in bags.
- Put the cookies into a plastic bag then close it and have the kids break them up into dirt by squeezing the bag.
- Pour the crumbled dirt into the bottom of a cup . Just leave a little bit in the bag for topping.
- Next, scoop chocolate pudding on the top of each cup and add white cream filling to it as desired.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbled cookie topping and garnish with a couple of gummy worms.