Friday, May 3, 2013
It's that time again, a free list of printables and crafts for Cinco de Mayo. Have fun!!!!
Click HERE for free games and activities from thekidzpage.com
Click HERE for free printables from abcteach.com
Click HERE for free crafts ideas from freekidscrafts.com
Click HERE for more free craft ideas from allfreeholidaycrafts.com
Click HERE for wordsearches,vocabulary sheets, crossword puzzles, coloring pages, and more from homeschooling.about.com
Click HERE for online coloring pages from thecolor.com
Click HERE for free coloring pages from apples4theteacher.com
Click HERE for free coloring pages, word puzzles, games, crafts and more from kaboose.com
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I love Mexican food and certainly do not make it often enough. I have made tacos, fajitas, and this tasty Beef Taco Bake. I'm not sure where I came across this recipe, maybe on Pillsbury.com? But, this will be our experimental Cinco de Mayo dinner this year!
Pillsbury's Crescent Roll Taco Bake Recipe
- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ... Shredded lettuce
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/2 small can sliced olives (if desired)
- Sour cream, optional
- sliced avocado, optional
- Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
- Add cheese to the top
- Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls.
- Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever toppings you like for your tacos, in the middle.