I love Mexican food and certainly do not make it often enough. I have made tacos, fajitas, and this tasty Beef Taco Bake. I'm not sure where I came across this recipe, maybe on Pillsbury.com? But, this will be our experimental Cinco de Mayo dinner this year!
Pillsbury's Crescent Roll Taco Bake Recipe
- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ... Shredded lettuce
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/2 small can sliced olives (if desired)
- Sour cream, optional
- sliced avocado, optional
- Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in. Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
- Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
- Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
- Add cheese to the top
- Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
- Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls.
- Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever toppings you like for your tacos, in the middle.