Club Penguin, for the first time, has been taken over by all things Puffle. Because of member requests, players will be able to transform into a Puffle themselves and role play as their virtual pet in-world. During the Puffle Party players will experience new game play including new costumes, new games, new rooms, and will be able to interact with a Puffle Handler.
In case you are not familiar with Club Penguin, you might be wondering, what is a Puffle? A Puffle is a small, fuzzy creature that Club Penguin members can adopt as virtual pets. So far, over 28 million Puffles have been adopted in Club Penguin! Because Puffles are easy to care for and also help kids to take care of real-life pets, both kids and parents alike love Puffles. Now, not only are Puffles available in the virtual world of Club Penguin, but are now available as plush toys from JAKKS Pacific.
Any kid who is a Club Penguin fan will Love the Puffle Plush. The Puffle Plush are authentic, serialized, and collector based plush that are high quality replicas of the unique Penguins and Puffles that are in the Club Penguin online virtual community.
You can now find your favorite Club Penguin 4" Puffle Plush and Club Penguin 2" Clip on Puffle. The 4" Puffle Plush feature accessories like a jester hat and knight. There will be new Puffle Plush released throughout the year, leading to a high collectability element. Plus, all the Puffle Plush items contain a unique coin that unlocks aspects of the online world.
The new Club Penguin 4" Puffle Plush and Club Penguin 2" Clip-On Puffle are available at Toys "R" Us and retail for $6.99 and $3.99, respectively.
If you are interested in throwing your own Puffle Party, here are some tips on how to pull it off!
- Pick a day and time to celebrate the Puffle Phenomenon.
- Invite a few friends over to celebrate with you!
- Make a Puffle Cake (recipe below).
- Have a fun craft for the kids to complete (see below).
- Log on to Club Penguin and join the Puffle Party online. Make sure you play Puffle themed games, get a matching hat for you and your Puffle and go to the Puffle Only room where you can become your own Puffle.
- Get ready to have fun with your Puffle Plush pet. You can style their crazy hair in different styles, or take your Puffle for a walk, feed it or tell it a bedtime story.
- Tell JAKKS Pacific about your party. Visit www.facebook.com/jakkspacifictoys. Like The page and post photos or make comments from your party.
- Have fun!!!!!
Puffle Cake Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cake icing in your favorite Puffle color
- 1/4 cup white icing
- food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the sugar, eggs, and flour in a large bowl
- Melt the butter in the microwave then slowly stir in the milk. Add this to the mixture.
- Grease a 9 inch round pan. Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until the cake looks done. Let it cool.
- Cover the cake and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, cut small pieces out of the cake and make it look like the Puffle's hair.
- Frost the cake with your favorite Puffle color. Don;t forget to use the white icing for the eyes.
Puffle "Hair Day" Craft
- Cress Seeds
- Cotton Wool
- Paint and Brushes
- Pens or markers
- Egg cup
- Boil the eggs for 10 minutes
- Cut the top off the egg and use a teaspoon to empty it out.
- Clean the shells carefully.
- Paint the shells the color of your favorite Puffle. Let them dry.
- Put the painted eggshell in an egg cup, then draw eyes and mouth on it.
- Dampen some cotton wool, then place it inside the egg.
- Sprinkle some cress seeds on the cotton wool.
- Move it to the window sill so it can get lots of light.
- Sprinkle a small amount of water on the seeds everyday.
- Watch your Puffle grow hair.
Thanks to JAKKS Pacific for providing the items above in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.