Makes: 1.5 quarts
Duration: 10 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon alum
- 1.2 teaspoon oil of wintergreen
Directions:1. Mix the flour and sugar in a bowl, then slowly add in the cold water to make a paste.
2. Add the boiling water and transfer the mixture to a saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil and stir until mixture is thick and clear.
4. Remove from heat and add the alum and oil of wintergreen.
5. Let cool and store in air tight container.
Get this and more ideas from The Everything Toddler Activities Book: Games And Projects That Entertain And Educate.