Can you say YUM! I am trying this for Easter as a dessert, but I think it would be good for any occasion. I really can't see how you can go wrong!
Crescent Roll Cheesecake~~originally by Southern Mama's Down Home Cookin
- 2 cans Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 2-8oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup real butter not margarine)
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Unroll and press 1 can crescent rolls into the bottom of your baking dish press the seams together.
- In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla. Spread over top of dough.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture pressing seams together again.
- Melt butter and pour over top layer of crescents.
- Mix the reaming 1/2 cup of sugar & cinnamon together. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture generously over the top. If you don’t think that’s enough cinnamon sugar on top add more its really up to you there’s no rules on this part of the recipe.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until bubbly and bottom crust is slightly brown. Cool, slice and enjoy!
Post a Comment