- small towel or washcloth
- rubber band (or use clear plastic ponytail holders)
- thin ribbon
- google eyes
- small pom-pom (for the nose)
- craft glue
- Fold the washcloth in half to form a triangle, then roll it from the top point to the long side and fold in half.
- Fold washcloth in half again so that the loose ends point back toward the original fold. Place a rubber band around the washcloth about 2 inches from the fold.
- Cover the rubber band with ribbon and make a bow.
- Glue the eyes and pom-pom nose onto the bunny.
- When the glue is dry, either insert a small ice pack or small plastic bag (snack size) inside the bunny's tummy section, with instructions to add ice to the bag or place a frozen ice pack inside the boo-boo bunny.
- Place in your child's Easter basket and you will be ready to give to your toddler to help get rid of ouchies when needed.
Post a Comment