Here is a recipe from Taste of the South via Recipe.com.
For the Cinnamon Crumble:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar or
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
Streusel Topping or Cinnamon Crumble: In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 12 cups blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 recipe Streusel Topping or Cinnamon Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour an 18-cup muffin pan; set aside. (I actually used muffin liners for this job).
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, butter, and eggs; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter among cups of prepared pan. Sprinkle each muffin with Streusel Topping or Cinnamon Crumble.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool on wire racks.
Post a Comment