I was introduced to this recipe around the holidays when my husband brought home a smattering of cookies from his office party. I had to try this one out, so now, I have a cookie recipe from Betty Crocker that helps to fill those orange creamsicle cravings.
- 1 pouch (1lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1.5 cups white vanilla baking chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir all the ingredients except the baking chips until soft dough forms. Stir in baking chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough with 1 1/2 tablespoon-siz cookie scoop or by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until dough is set (do not overbake). Cool 1 minute from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Post a Comment