- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Blend cider, ice cream, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg in blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
**Don't forget to add some orange food coloring to make it more authentic! You can also use reduced-fat ice cream, fat-free ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
**We decided to use more ice cream than was called for in the recipe. Don't be afraid to tweak the ingredients to your individual taste.
Get this and more recipes from the Frightfully Fun Halloween Recipes Book.
Post a Comment