- 18 graham cracker boards
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 pint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- Chocolate curls for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In food processor, pulse graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar; pulse to moisten crumbs. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Remove to a rack; cool completely.
- Spread the softened chocolate chip ice cream over the bottom of the cooled crust. Freeze until hardened, about 3 hours.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together the vanilla ice cream, pumpkin and remaining tablespoon of cinnamon sugar. Spread over the top of the frozen chocolate chip layer. Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with chocolate curls if desired. If frozen overnight, let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.
Check this recipe out and find more on Parents.com
Post a Comment