- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 tsp. Course Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cut into 6 serving sized pieces
- 1 large green or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or dry cherry
- Mix flour, salt and all of the Spices except for the Red Pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle chicken with 2 tablespoons of the seasoned flour.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium high heat 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove from skillet.
- Add bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and remaining seasoned flour. Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
- Stir in Red Pepper to taste, if desired.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is coked through.
Post a Comment