Yields: 1/2 cup sticker glue
Ages: 18-40 months
Duration: 45 minutes
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 4 packs of unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- sticker material such as drawings cartoons or magazine pics
- small brush
- Boil vinegar in a small saucepan
- Add gelatin then reduce to low heat and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add extract and mix well.
- Let the mixture cool before painting on the back of the chosen image. Once dry, you will have stamps or stickers the child can use by moistening with a dab of water.
Post a Comment