- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- minced garlic (optional)
- 1 (10-14oz) pizza crust
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 10 oz cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- pepper, cut into bite sized pieces
- onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- cherry tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- Cook pizza crust according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream until well blended. I add a little taste of fresh, minced garlic to this step. (Be sure to only use a little if you do, it goes a long way.)
- Spread mixture over cooled pizza crust.
- Top with pizza toppings of your choice - vegetables, chicken, bacon, etc.