- 1 box of Spiced Cake Mix
- 1 can Pumpkin (15oz can)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine both ingredients in a bowl. I also added about 1/4 to 1/2 cup water to moisten it a little. You can add it to your liking if you wish.
- Blend until well mixed together.
- Spoon batter into greased cupcake pan.
- Cook for about 20 to 25 minutes (or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean)
- Let cool and enjoy!
We have been enjoying these treats for a couple of days now. They are so yummy and don't last long, so I will be making more next week!