I found this recipe on foodnetwork.com and this recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen (so you know it has to be good!).
Cook Time: 30 min
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon. In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring well; set aside.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. Press the biscuits out with your fingers and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the nuts into the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Place half of the prepared biscuits in the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, pour half of the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle on 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Layer the remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar, pour the remaining butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Place a plate on top and invert.